As of June 1, 2020, Silicon Valley Smile Solutions is open and seeing patients again. In light of COVID-19, however, we are adopting new guidelines to protect the health and safety of our staff and patients. Here are the new guidelines:
- The doctor and the hygienist only see one patient at a time during and after the pandemic. Therefore, please call or text us once you have parked your car, so that we can confirm with you the exact time for you to walk into the office.
- We will conduct phone and in-person screening prior to and at the time of your arrival.
- We have arranged appointments to maximize social distancing amongst patients.
- We have allowed greater time between patient appointments to reduce waiting times and prevent crowding of the reception room area.
- We have added effective air filtration systems as well as proven PPE’s throughout the entire office for patient and team safety.
- We now offer online video chats following some surgical and post-operative procedures.
- We have enhanced online patient notifications and added encrypted secure email communications to protect your privacy
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office continues to go above and beyond uncompromising infection control standards set by the Centers for U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and American Dental Association (ADA) and its local governmental chapters, as well as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Be sure to contact us if you have any questions and stay safe.